SUGGESTED USES: 1 to 2 teaspoon with honey, cold or warm milk, or juice. 1 or 2 x day
*For external use apply to dry skin, sunburn, acne, eczema, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, minor wounds, rashes, bedsores and other minor skin irritations.
– Fatty acids, Fatty acid esters, arachidonic acid
– Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid
– Minerals: Calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous
Organic Black Seed Oil Benefits:
* Support healthy digestion
* Support a healthy immune system response
* Support a healthy inflammation response
* Support a healthy antioxidant response
* Support the health of hair, skin, and nails
* Support a healthy histamine and allergy response
* May support cardiovascular health
* Support a healthy response to invading bacterial infection
* Support a variety of different regulatory pathways in the body
* Possible anti-fungal and anti-yeast properties
* Complex fatty acid profile
Cancer Prevention: Croatian scientists evaluated the antitumor activity of thymoquinone and thymol hydroquinone in mice and discovered that the two phytochemicals in black seed oil can result in 52% decrease in tumor cells!
Anti-proliferation Apoptosis induction Cell cycle arrest Reactive oxygen species generation Anti-metastasis Anti-angiogenesis
Diabetes Explained in a recent article published by the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, researchers from the Indian Council of Medical Research highlight that black seed oil “causes gradual partial regeneration of pancreatic beta-cells, increases the lowered serum insulin concentrations and decreases the elevated serum glucose.” This is actually quite profound because Nigella sativa is one of the few substances on the planet that is suggested to help prevent both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Weight Loss The Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders published a study last June systemically reviewing the literature for plants that have anti-obesity properties and discovered that black seed oil was amongst the most effective natural remedies on the planet.
Skin For example, in a recent study conducted by Iranian researchers, Nigella saliva was found as effective as the skin cream Betamethasone in improving quality of life and decreasing severity of hand eczema. When you consider that black seed oil has virtually no side effects, the benefits of Nigella, in fact, far exceed medical intervention!
STORAGE INFO: Best if Kept in a cool, dark, dry place.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.