Organic Keemun Tea : Drink Organic Keemun Tea to experience a natural and beautiful tea indeed. Organic Keemun black tea is one of China's most famous teas. It is also known as Keemun Gongfu or Qimen Gongfu depending on dialect. Here is a cup of tea finally to energize your day so that you proceed your day without hassles. Keemun black teas are known for their premium beauty and aromatic fragrance, mellow flavor and beautiful aesthetic value as well as the brilliant red liquor the brewed tea leaves produce. Also highly regarded as expert quality black tea around the globe, and especially in the British market Keemun is a revolutionary tea choice considered a delicacy, and classified as a "tea hero". Organic Keemun Tea is touted for being delicious and having the aroma of a China spring rain.
History : Organic Keemun Tea is produced in Qimen county in the Anhui Province of China, hence why it is sometimes called Qimen tea. Keemun black has a relatively short history having been first produced in the year 1875 after a man named Yu Ganchen went on an expedition to the Fujian Province of China so that he could become acquainted with the secrets of quality black tea production because prior to that time, the Anhui Province had only produced green teas. What he learned of the production of black tea enabled him to produce the world's first Keemun black tea, which was wonderful and gained recognition very quickly, first in China, then in England, where it has since become one of the primary teas incorporated in English Breakfast tea blends.
How it works : Keemun Tea is splendor of toasty flavor and aroma that helps revive your day to the hilt. Organic Keemun Tea has an inexpressible flavor, with the most subtle hints of smoky pine, orchid, crushed apple and a rich, sweet body. Organic Keemun Tea is formulated with rejuvenating power and can reduce stress naturally and stimulate the brain and muscles.
1. Keemun tea has many benefits even though it does not contain as many antioxidants as green or white tea. A good amount of caffeine in Organic Keemun tea helps enhancing your memory and works like and energy booster during the day. Organic Keemun Tea has many benefits for the human body.
2. Organic Keemun Tea has a wake you up effect instead of put you to sleep. Organic Keemun Tea is considered a great alternative to coffee and will not make you crash like coffee does. Organic Keemun Tea has substantial caffeine in it so those of you who work most of the day and need to stay up, try drinking a few cups.
3. Keemun tea has a deep rich flavor and naturally boosts endurance. Get ready to experience nature's gift that has the ability to burn fat, owing to its antioxidants. It also ensures improved muscle endurance. Organic Keemun Tea will protect you from contracting degenerative diseases or even cardiovascular diseases. Keemun Tea can guard you from heart attacks in the future.
4. Bring alive your memory with Keemun Tea. Keemun tea is known to enhance your memory. A few months after drinking it, you will begin to memorize things effortlessly. With a swift brain, there is timeless learning.
5. Keemun black tea fights free radicals in your body after drinking it. Organic Keemun Tea is actually very high in the oxygen radical absorbance capacity. Keemun Tea creates a vibrant feel. It is known to destroy free radicals which can harm your DNA within the body. Our bodies have been woven to fight against radicals but sometimes the body can fail at this.