Organic Spearmint Tea :
Embrace a cup of traditional medicinals organic spearmint tea. Spearmint is a perennial herb that is grown in temperate climates worldwide. Spearmint leaves are harvested when its pale purple flowers come into bloom from July to September. The deep green leaves of spearmint grow in pointy spearhead formations. This is what makes spearmint a real weapon against all sorts of daily adversities. It might also explain why spearmint is a sharp base for tea mojitos. This lovely delightful tea dabbles in sweet minty style. Spearmint spells fun-loving, slightly less intense cousin of peppermint.
Organic Spearmint tea is widely used as a refreshing beverage. Without compromising on its sweetness, Organic Spearmint tea comes with a characteristic minty zing, and is named so because of its pointy, spear-like leaves. Milder than peppermint, Organic Spearmint tea strikes the perfect balance between aromatic and refreshing. You’ll love Organic Spearmint tea for its distinctly spearminty, mildly sweet flavour. The so dramatic Organic Spearmint tea has a taste that is fragrant, sweet and minty. Spearmint complemented the taste of ancient Romans for its ability to focus the mind. It gives a naturally caffeine free, refreshingly slightly sweet infusion which may be enjoyed hot or cold.
Organic Spearmint tea is all the rage when it comes to soothing flavour and refreshment. Delicious spearmint leaves make a refreshing and hydrating Organic Spearmint tea –great hot or iced! What better way to beat winter greys? Spearmint tea has a sweet wintergreen aroma that is unique and memorable. Spearmint takes its names from its leaves, which resemble the shape of the blade of a spear, its leaves are long and serrated while flowers are slender spikes. Organic Spearmint tea is the tea of the moment for those who want to derive a refreshing feel out of tea.
Origin of Organic Spearmint tea
Spearmint originates from a plant called Mentha spicata. It is the oil of spearmint which contributes to Organic Spearmint Tea. This tea hails from the Mediterranean regions. History reveals that Spearmint captured a fresh take on Romans tea culture who used spearmint as a refreshment to the mind and body.
How it works :
Organic Spearmint tea is known for its refreshing effect. The aroma itself delivers freshness and then you can imagine the positive effects of the tea once you have it. Organic Spearmint tea comes packed with several health benefits. Add Organic Spearmint refreshes spirit and mind and freshens breath. Add that herbal touch to your tea regimen with a cup of Organic Spearmint tea.
Enriched with a pleasant taste, Organic Spearmint tea is believed to –
- Organic Spearmint Tea protect the body against the formation of cancer cells.
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Organic Spearmint tea is the right tea to relieve symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, and irritable bowel syndrome as it relaxes the muscles in and around the intestine.
- This tea sets apart from other teas. It combats bad breath and cleanses the blood.
- Organic Spearmint tea relieves congestion, head colds and headaches.
- Whereas the taste or Organic Spearmint tea makes you beg for more, one of the most common benefits of spearmint tea is that it helps cure nausea, caused after eating or due to other reasons.
- Organic Spearmint Tea treats indigestion. At the core of our lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits are involved which leads to indigestion. Drinking Spearmint tea in adequate amounts is effective in treating indigestion of mild nature.